March 15, 2010

Uh, Yum.

.
Part One of pics from this past weekend's Light As A Feather old school slumber party style/random girlie things/clothing swap party.
.
Start with food or shopping? Tough call, but here are some snaps of the deliciousness.
.
.
Little cups of tomato soup with mini grilled cheese sandwiches. Fun patterned waters for this lovely lady who is with child and also creates the most insane whoopie pies (pictures to come soon).
.
.
Veggies and hummus, spicy caramel popcorn and mini toasted marshmallow shakes. Seriously...yum.
.
.
Strawberry, goat cheese and balsamic bruschetta, roasted potato and chicken pesto pizzas. More, please.
.
Is it lunch time YET?
.
On tap this week, more pics from this party...Cheerios party pics...a really cute party favor for little girls from my friend, Melanie...an adorable reader Super Mario real party. Stick around!

8 comments:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Uh, Yes Please! Do you deliver?

Unknown said...

seriously...cutest party ever. I had such a wonderful time and it was so great to finally meet you!!! I had the best time unloading all of my great swap items yesterday :) Thanks again! You and Shan are the best!

Setting the Mood said...

Love the mini's!!! I can't wait to see what else you have for us this week!

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

Oh my goodness!! Love it and I am heading to the kitchen right now :)

Unknown said...

you had me at strawberry, goat cheese & balsamic bruschetta!

Today Hilary... said...

Looks like a blast! I've been dying to go to s good clothes swap for a while now...

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Seriously~ I'm hungry now! That food looked the best ever!!!

Sandi said...

starving!!