February 18, 2010

Light As A Feather

.
Let me just say these photos leave a lot to be desired. I promise the actual Ladies' Night will turn out more fab than these quick snaps I took before I mailed these off to the lovelies.



Click on the pictures to see more detail, but the skinny is that I'm going to visit family and friends in a few weeks and co-hostessing a "Ladieth Night" at my friend Shan's. Fun shall be had.




We're going with an old school but new school slumber party/clothing swap/yummy food/hip/whatever else we throw in vibe. Pillow fights optional. Dorkiness mandatory.

Stay tuned for more scenes from the scene.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

sounds like so much fun! I hosted a pajama party for my bunco group last week & we had a great time!
PS LOVE your wording on the invite!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I trust that my invitation will not get lost in the mail! :D

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

This sounds so much fun! We just had a girls weekend at a fun hotel and bought cute Valentine's socks, food and of course some drinks :)

Jeanette said...

Sounds like so much fun. I used to host a Stress Before the Holidays party the first Saturday in November and all the girls spent the night and we had a blast.

Anonymous said...

Dorkiness only ensues if you have board games and trivia! Take it from the queen of dorks. Games must be had Mz. Ames!

Marie

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Oh how fun!!! We played that when we were young~ it scared the crap outta me! lol...