October 1, 2009

Attitude of Gratitude



Dear 234 Blog Followers over there on the side of my blog,

I seeeeeeee you.

Who wants to join me in the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge?

I mean, sure, I have my moments of self-pity and downright cranky ank, but overall I think I do a pretty good job of always remembering that it could always be worse. In fact, my husband would probably tell you I can be annoying about that. Like when he's having computer problems or something similar and I chime in, "some people don't even have clean water...." Need to work on my timing.

But, I digress. The first day of the Challenge is to state why you accepted it and what you hope to achieve.

I am accepting the 21 Day Gratitude Challenge (via Tiny Prints...holla) to be ever more mindful and present in the every day moments. To let go of the bad and focus on the good. To live from a place of abundance. To get out of my own way. To let you all know that I am grateful for you and your sweet emails and comments.

Love to have you join me! Let me know if you accept the challenge and let's see how great we can make the next 3 weeks!

Cheers (clink),
Amy