September 29, 2009

I'm Loving

.
Loving these super quick and easy (and cute!) Halloween ideas from Better Homes and Gardens. Sometimes I pretend I work for BHG, because I think that would be akin to working for a Artisanal Chocolatier. (Cue my fave) DElightful!

Running short on time before that Halloween party? Cut out some eyes and stick on your tree trunks. Paint a pumpkin black and grab some pipe cleaners. And those snack containers...plastic water bottles cut down and covered in gauze and topped off with googly eyes.

4 comments:

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

LOVE the mummies! I'm totally doing that for our Halloween party!

amy & lisa said...

What simple ideas that are so cute!!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

I love these. We have already made the mummies!

Morgan said...

I Love the tree eyes! I'm definitely going to make and use these this Halloween. THANK you again for the interview at 'PDB' today! :)

Morgan
PepperDesignBlog.com