October 28, 2010

BOO! BHG To The Rescue

Running short on time to prep for Halloween festivities this weekend? No worries. My friends at BHG.com have your sweets and treats covered with some simple, yet simply fantastic ideas.
Need some frightfully good appetizers? Here you go.
What about spooky sweets for all the guys and ghouls?

There are more where those came from so be sure and check out all the Halloween happenings on BHG.com...if you dare!


Amanda said...

Love the cupcakes!

JC's Loft said...

I wish I was planning a Halloween Party to use these fun ideas. Instead I'm throwing a suprise baby shower : )

PartyMom said...

These are all fabulous...but I have to say that the graveyard salad is my fave! It might even get kids excited about eating their vegetables!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

How have I not seen a couple of these??? Thanks for sharing and have a great weekend!