September 29, 2010

Terrific Totes

Today I have some terrific totes for you. One for the DIY crowd and one for the BUY crowd.

I stumbled upon these DIY totes from TidyMom the other day and fell for them instantly. Such a statement party favor that is personal and actually usable. Love.

Then, I was perusing Forever 21 the other day (I can't help it, I love costume jewelry and accessories) and saw these adorable new totes they have. I'm a big fan of their $1.50 totes for shopping bags and it doesn't hurt that they also make great favors.

You can see how I used F21 shopping totes as favors and "shopping bags" at our Clothing Swap party earlier this year. Using removable 3M wall hooks to hang them gives you a lot of bang for your buck fifty.

These totes above could serve as the perfect inspiration piece for a folksy lovebird shower, a chic Paris theme soiree or a bold and graphic LOVE bridal or baby shower. Can't you just see them now? I totes can!


Miami Glamour said...

Hey....Great Blog

I really like this blog, all the events are great!
You can check out mine too and you can leave your comments there...

Thank you!

Susan Crabtree said...

love the first tote bag-would be perfect for a mexican fiesta!

Liz (The Wedding Bistro at Bellenza) said...

Great tip about tying in the pre-printed designs on totes to one's party theme! Just means you need to shop with a "party eye"!

Anonymous said...

Forever 21 is terrible for garment workers... FYI