March 9, 2010

Sneak Peek and My Week

.
Just wanted to give you a sneak peek as I may be light on posts this week.



I've got some things to finish up for an exciting new gig I've been working on (details to come) and am going out of town to see the family (YAY!) and co-host this shindig.

Soooooo, next week should bring not one, but two fun posts of party pics.

In the meantime, I wish every gig in St. Louis had the luxury of professional photography. Not only did the family enjoy the chance to have wonderful pictures made with both sides of the family in town, but
Julie get some ridiculously well-lit shots of the details, too. Much more to come.


Wonder if I can put Julie in my suitcase to take pictures of Girl's Night this weekend? Maybe slip in a few exquisitely lit shots of me with my mom and sis. Hmmmmmmm.

If you live in STL, you've now found your photographer. You're welcome.

6 comments:

Save the Date for Cupcakes said...

Sounds like so much fun! Can't wait to see the pics!
** Love the "milk" and Cheerios cylinder;o)

Unknown said...

love the cheerio confetti on the table!

A Blissful Nest said...

love the cheerio idea!! can't wait to see the pics!!

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

Can't wait to see all of the pictures and hear the details!

Unknown said...

This sounds really interesting. I can't wait to hear all about it and see the pics!

Sandi said...

I can't wait to see the pics either. I love this creative theme - definitely original!