December 22, 2009

Whoopie! It's Not 2010 Yet!

.
I think we all know what that means. You are free to both move about the cabin AND eat desserts without feeling the weight of Resolutions on your back. Enter Whoop.De.Do. Makers of Fine Whoopie Pies.



Creator extraordinaire, Gina, whips up the following tempting flavors with Editorial comments by yours truly:
  • Pumpkin Spice (gimme)
  • Berry Strawberry (yum)
  • Bananatella (Banana & Nutella) (drool)
  • Thick Red Velvet (stop)
  • Mighty Pistachio* (please)
  • Cocopanuter (Chocolate & Peanut Butter) (pick me up off the floor)
  • Dark Mocha (yeah, that will work)
  • Vanilla Bean (bean me up, Scotty)
Not in Kansas City? Fear not, my friends. Gina will ship to you. Now, I still love me a cupcake, but don't you want to be the first "on the block" to serve Whoopie Pies or give them as favors at your next party? I thought so.

I now proclaim 2010 as the Year of The Whoopie Pie. So, even when the calendar does flip to the double digit year, go ahead and eat them. I mean, only if you like to be cool and in the know that is.

Check out the site and email Gina for all the deets on the sweets.

No comments: