August 10, 2009

Seriously, Crayons Would Work Better

...
I have had these photos saved in my draft folder just waiting that blessed day when this blog template isn't such a hot mess. That day hasn't come. In the meantime I know you've probably seen these all over the place but I still adore them.

Re: the blog...you can clearly see that now all the stuff on the side is now on the bottom. And, no, they will not move. We've tried all the usual methods to get the layout back. See post below...I'm calling in a pro and buying a new template.



In the meantime I hope you can stick around to see what's going on around here in spite of the funkdified template issues. At this point I really think drawing posts in crayon and scanning them in and emailing them to all of you would be more pleasant.

Or, more pleasant still, just sitting around and eating buckets full of these adorable pretzel crayons from Parties by Hardie. You must pop over and see the new printable Back To School collection while you are it. Instatheme party time!

3 comments:

whittakerwoman said...

I did a family night with these last night. It was the "fabulous" detail to the night and HAD to get the template to work. After about an hour I did it. Not sure how but they came out so cute! Check them out... Whittakerwoman.typepad.com
H

Unknown said...

I made these crayons for our back to school party a few weeks ago & it was a huge hit! I love your blog & would still love it if it was written in crayon! :)

Unknown said...

I love these...I made these yeaterday for a party! Check out all of the details if you get a chance
http://simplycreativeinsanity.blogspot.com/2009/08/back-to-school-party.html