July 10, 2009

You Can't Be Serious

...
Or at least I can't be serious when looking at these cheeky appetizer plates from CB2.



I'm loving the Chinese Takeout series for a fun, casual get together where you have a great excuse to make it easy on yourself and order takeout instead of slaving in the kitchen. Decorate the buffet with lots of hanging chinese lanterns and vases filled with inexpensive fortune cookies and you're all set.

The little doodle plates are cracking me up. I'm sorry but the corkhead is hilarious. Throw a very unpretentious wine party with these plates and have each guest bring a bottle of wine. Do a very laid back wine tasting where there are no right or wrong opinions. Serve different cheeses and chocolates and ENJOY yourself for once, instead of stressing about the party.

If these plates don't make you take putting together a night in with friends a little less seriously, then I don't know what will!

1 comment:

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

I like the toothpick one!

Shall I bring white or red, chica?