July 9, 2009

Get A Load Of The Glitter Girlz

...
You know those email newsletters you sign up for sometimes? Well, I'm on the Dreamers Into Doers (DID) mailing list because they are usually full of inspiring stories and interesting people (and it's Martha). Yesterday was the first time I gasped when I opened it though. I totally Glitter Gasped over the feature on The Glitter Girlz. (Fun Fact: The Girlz are nominated for a DID Award. Good luck, you two!)
...
Just look at these fun images and scroll down for the deets. (That "fun" was for you, Jodie.)







Children's Party Planners Jodie and Ellie met 5 years ago and decide to join forces and start a very special type of party service in the Chicago area. Glitter Girlz parties are full of creativity, imagination and lots of sparkle!
...
There are four different themes to choose from: I Love My....Room, Fashion, Bling, Me where guests get to create all kinds of fabulous things. With things like funky hair extensions, nail polish, create your own lip gloss, make your own blinged out fashions, mini photo shoots, to room decor and more, there is sure to a party to suit every little girl out there. Of course by "little" I mean, "Can I Come?"
...
Sashay on over to the Glitter Girlz website to see the full list of what they have to offer. I know you'll be inspired and probably a little jealous of how cute Jodie and Ellie are. I am on both accounts rather guilty. Lock me up. Just make sure my cell is appropriately glittered, would you?

3 comments:

The Glitter Girlz said...

OMG! Amy, What an awesome post! Thank You so much for featuring us on your blog! You made us feel so good! BTW...I just had to tell you...my walls are turquoise, brown, indigo and lime green! hahaha....totally "Peacockulous". xoxo, Ellie

Unknown said...

YES!!! I am soo happy the rest of the world is starting to see and believe in The Glitter Girlz, the message they convey to the fabulous & glittery individual they meet on a daily basis, and their positive/nurturing attitudes toward life and all it has to offer. YAY for The GGZ!!!! Thank you Amy for recognizing Ellie and Jodie's efforts to making this world a more happy and glittery place one Glitter Girl at a time. :] Andrea Miologos

Anonymous said...

It is awesome that some body is focused on giving girls the idea that they are each born with their own creativity. This can only blossom that element in them. We don't need to be stuck to the TV or xBox. This opportunity offers girls to open up to their own creativity. Bravo!