July 1, 2009

Happy Paper&Cake Week

...
I had another post ready for today but then I got this email from Kira and Abigail at Paper&Cake and thought I'd just keep the P&C love going on Stem. It just made sense to put them back to back!



Since their Cupcake Wrappers have been such a hit, the girls decided to sell them separately. Lucky us!

At $4 each, or 3 for $10, all of the Cupcake Wrapper designs are versatile enough to use for any celebration. The best part? Once you have the template you can use it again and again. You'll never have naked cupcakes again.

Now then, tomorrow I have a wonderful gift idea for you so come back and see me. I know I'm getting one for myself very soon...

3 comments:

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I love cupcake wrappers! I haven't tried them yet, but these look fabulous!

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

thanks amy :) you are the BEST!

abigail @ paper&cake

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

I love cupcake wrappers! Great deal!