June 29, 2009

I'll Hear Nothing Of The Sort

...
You: "But I don't have time to pull anything cute together for my 4th of July shindig, Amy."


Me: "Oh, really?"



Don't even try that one on me when there are the Paper&Cake gals in the world. They've created this great all inclusive downloadable set to save your Independence Day Bash with just the click of your mouse.

Everything is formatted to be printed on 8.5x11 paper. Here's what ya get:

Invitation
Placemats
Menu
Cupcake Picks and Wrappers
Food Label Flags
Pennant Banner
Snack Boxes
Napkin Rings/Vase Wrappers
Drink Parasols
Iron On Transfer Image
Full Sheets of Patterned Paper

Did I mention it's only 8 American Dollars???

Go. Click. Print. Assemble. Celebrate.

1 comment:

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

thanks for the etsy love amy :)

abigail @ paper&cake