June 23, 2009

Ya Think?

...
Do ya think I was just a LITTLE OCDelighted when the Post Office had stamps that had "CELEBRATE" spelled out in cute letters to go on the Flash Card Invitations?




It's a phone picture with scary "A First Grader Just Whited Out The Address in Photoshop" on it, but you get the idea. The postal workers also now get the idea that this Stem chick is a little unwell. I do find though that when you answer their question in this form, "Um, yes I am taking pictures of my envelopes...but I have a business and a blog about parties..."they tend to cut you some slack and subtract some crazy points. Feel free to use that line.

11 comments:

Alison said...

adorable envelopes!! and i feel your joy in finding the perfect stamp to use!!! i am so glad to know that someone else in this universe can find such euphoric JOY from a stamp!

CHS Creative Productions Blog said...

Did you do a happy dance? I so love it when a plan comes together better than you even could have expected :)

*swankytables*Annette said...

Love those stamps and cute envelopes too!!

Anonymous said...

Totally get it! Did you make or buy the envelopes? Super cute!!!

amy & lisa said...

It is so cool when everything just flows together like that!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Let's Get This Party Started, Girlfriend!!; )

Katie said...

Those address labels are beautiful! I am the exact same way-I'm always trying to take pictures with my phone in the most random places and people probably look at me like I'm crazy!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

I can relate to your OCD about stamps! I have even gone with a higher than needed postage amount just to match the invitations!!! I haven't seen those CELEBRATE stamps yet...I LOVE them!

Sami said...

I don't think it is OCD but then again I get accused of it all the time. hmmm....

PUMPKIN PETUNIA said...

Ha! I've had a similar post office experience. But now the clerks find me funny and quirky (and just a tad obsessed!) so it all works out.

Totally Tolers said...

Not crazy unless you actually send yourself the envelope and invitation in the mail, just to see what the complete package looks like. Yes, this is one party requirements.