June 22, 2009

Squeeeeeee

...

That's the sound I make when deliriously excited about something. It's only appropriate to title this post as such because THESE CUSTOM INVITATIONS THAT MY FRIEND, GINGER, DID FOR AN UPCOMING BABY SHOWER ARE SO CUTE.



That flashcard theme shower I spoke of recently is about to get kicked off with a serious introduction to fabulous. I'm sure the mom-to-be and guests are going to love them as much as I do.

Fantastic job, Ginger! Check out her Etsy shop to get your own.

5 comments:

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

I cannot wait to see how the entire party will pan out with this unique theme! Great work!

Jessica said...

Amazing invitations!

Kim - The TomKat Studio said...

F is for FABULOUS!

Jenn Hardie said...

Those are the cutest invites I've ever seen!

Allison said...

I LOVE these invitations! What a cute idea!