April 15, 2009

Inspiration: Pretty In Pink Shower

jj
Have I mentioned how great the people that stop by Stem and email me are? It's true. You guys are the best. I can't thank you enough for all the kind words and comments and am flattered when you use something you see here as inspiration for your next party. I'm also thankful that you all are patient with me as I deal with email backlog!

Case in point, Toni from The Chase Gang blog. Toni emailed me with a few questions regarding the Pretty In Pink shower as her extremely adorably pregnant friend is expecting a little girl and wanted "Pink! Pink! Pink!"



Well, Toni, by the looks of things you gave her exactly what she wanted. I am sure she was thrilled with all of your special touches to make her day special. Good job, kid!

We need to talk though. French Toast Casserole? Are you kidding me? Hand over the recipe and no one will get hurt.

Thanks for sending in photos, Toni. It was fun chatting with you. You all can check out the rest of the details here on Toni's blog.

6 comments:

hendywow said...

I was there, and it was beautiful, the Pics. don't do it justice!

Toni said...

Wow! Thanks Amy! I'm flattered. And the French Toast Casserole is TO DIE FOR! I will be sure to send you the recipe!!

Peterson Party of 5 said...

I am loving it and bookmarking it for a few baby showers coming up.
Love your site! BEAUTIFUL!!!!

The Blushing Hostess said...

Looks like fun, pictures are gorgeous!

Kendall said...

Amy, you are so good at finding gems in the blogosphere!

This party is so cute, pink and classy!

Sugar & Spice Event Design said...

What is cool about this theme for me... it can be done in so many ways with so many variations. I love that! What makes it even more sick, I am never tired of the pink theme. I get excited every time I see it! So cool!