August 14, 2008

A Sweet Idea


For some reason, when I hear the words "bake" and "help", all I can think of is the Shake and Bake commercial, "...and I helped!"

THANKFULLY, now I have a whole new association with those words and it's all because of the talented Melissa Margarita-DiStefano at Masterpiece Weddings. Melissa has started a fundraiser for St. Jude's Children's Research Hospital that is so sweet - Let's Eat Cake! Melissa's goal is to raise $50,000 for St. Judes, with all proceeds going directly to the charity. Together, we can all help her reach her goal!

You don't have to be Betty Crocker to make a difference either. (Thank goodness. Now a slice and bake cookie contest? I'm all over that.) Go to the fundraiser site
here to donate your time, talents or money to this worthwhile cause.

Have your own blog? Well, don't just sit there - pass on the news!

1 comment:

Melissa DiStefano said...

Amy!!!! Thank you so much for blogging about our event! It means the world to me, really!

I am so excited to feel the support from the blogging community!

Thanks a ton!!!