July 15, 2008

Something Old. Something New. Both Fabulous.


Nope, this is not a wedding post. And, despite the fact that I'm in the thick of planning three baby showers to be held in the next four weeks, it is shockingly not even a baby shower post.

It is however a nudge to get you over to these to fabulous sites.

Check out Jenn's post on Hostess With The Mostess blog on her very exciting event she is helping plan for Trista and Ryan Sutter's adorable son, Max. Follow the link and cast your vote for your favorite invitation to Max's 1st Birthday Party.

Then, head on over to Head of the Table.



I just found her today, and she's right here in my backyard in St. Louis. I don't want to rush things, but is too soon to tell her I love her? I mean come ON, she used astroturf, people. Astroturf. I have two words for that - KEY OOT.



Thanks for hanging in there with me as I work on these baby showers and a gorgeous wedding I'm working on right now. I can't wait to share pictures of all of the above soon!

No comments: