December 23, 2010

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays!

I just wanted to wish you all a very Merry Christmas and happy holiday season before I head out for a few days.

I mentioned the "tablescape" here and thought there was no better way to wish you all the very best in each of your homes than to share a few scenes from ours this year.



I also mentioned I went through a "lush" phase (no, not the too much wine drinking kind of "lush") this season. I typically skew more modern and Christmas is the time to bring out the peacock feathers and that color palette. Just felt like mixing it up this year and going a bit more rustic and wintery with hints of lime green. Twas a nice change of pace!

Speaking of... as the pace of the holidays leaves many of us frantic and worn out, I hope you each take time to relax and enjoy every minute of it.


k it in. 2011 is on it's way. I don't know about you, but I plan on making it the best year yet!



Lili said...


merry christmas to you and your family!

Sandi said...

it all looks beautiful! I love the addition of burlap! Is that a coffee filter wreath? Love!

Susan Crabtree said...

beautiful! enjoy your holiday with your family!

HiLLjO said...

Yes I'm loving the coffee filters! Beautiful.

Victoria Mische said...

Though I missed this wonderful table setting but I really enjoyed browsing your post. Its very beautiful and I can see the passion on it!

Anyway, when you are planning to make preparation for birthday, wedding or debut and looking for some table supplies you must choose to make a deal for getting the discount. They have everything you would possibly need for the function such as chair covers, cheap tablecloths and many more.

Ony T said...

I like this you can also see oh
wordpress business themes
wordpress free themes