November 3, 2010

Sponsor Highlight: My Expression

.
I want to express my admiration for a new sponsor, My Expression. My Expression has a very extensive collection of invitations from classic to modern. You can spend a lot of time ooohing and ahhhing so get cozy!

I'd like to highlight a few of my favorites and must start with the holiday right around the corner....Thanksgiving! (Can you believe it is Thanksgiving already?)
.

.
Right on its heels...December holiday season! You'll notice I've picked out all modern invitations, but trust me, there is a style for everyone at MyExpression.
.

.
You can shop here for invites all year around though, so don't limit your party ideas to the holidays. What about the often hard to find invitation fit for a man (but made for a woman to appreciate).
.

.
Once you've got perused the website for your next MyExpression invitations, you deserve a break. You just worked hard! Grab the girls and treat yourself to a special night. Online shopping is exhausting!
.

No comments: