August 16, 2010

Goodwill Hunting

.
Rachel from Dinner Bells recently sent over the most fun little lingerie shower she threw for a friend. That dresser? A cheap find that she customized. Do we love that or do.we.love.that?
.
.
Such a fun and vibrant color palette. I mean, really, look at that dresser full of girly frills.
.
.
Go to Rachel's blog to read about the story behind the cake. Too funny.
.
.
Adorable drink signs for alcholic and non-alcoholic beverages.
.
.
Thanks so much, Rachel, for sending this over. I'll see you all at Goodwill to find some miniature furniture!

7 comments:

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

Love, love, love it!!!

Unknown said...

seriously LOVE the drink signs!

Lindsey said...

Rachel did an awesome job on my shower! Thanks for featuring her and the work she did!!

Vicki said...

LOVE this! Fun! And, yes, the dresser rocks!

Natalia said...

wow..what a FUN party. I love the drink signs!

Rachel Bell said...

Thanks SO much, Amy, for your sweet words and for posting about my party!! :) It was a lot of fun to plan and it's so fun to see other people enjoy the details as much as I did!

Sandi said...

the dresser is brilliant!