July 26, 2010

Etsy Love: Two For Joy

.
It's been awhile since I've shared some Etsy love around here, so this week I'm going to feature a few fun finds.

First up, Two For Joy.


.
Two for Joy creates wonderful custom invitations and poster prints. I love the floral wedding invite for its modern simplicity.

The We Married For Love and You Make Me Happy prints make not only great gifts for your significant other, but also great inspiration for an anniversary party.

I also think the You Make Me Happy print would make a fabulous Baby Shower inspiration piece for a "You Are My Sunshine" theme. Use the grey base and yellow accents and tie in all things sunny and you have an adorable baby shower.


And, the ice cream print? Yes, that is just begging to be used as a backdrop to an ice cream and sweets station.

So much more to see at Two for Joy, so head on over. Come back here this week for more Etsy love!

3 comments:

Gayle said...

the rose one is so pretty and sweet. Great design.

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love them all! Especially the yellow and gray "Happy" print!

Unknown said...

Very colourful blog. I like this The Dynamic Duo post very much because this blogs full of great eye candy. Thanks for posting a very interesting post in this blog. Keep blogging in this blog.



news