May 20, 2010

What Will It Bee?

.
When Michelle from The Nature of Grace sent me over photos from this baby gender reveal party she recently did, I found it hard to beelieve this was her first post. As I told her, she is off to a fantastic start.

I know you all are going to bee blown away by it, too!
.

Guests were greeted by the sign above as they stepped into the hive. Michelle carried the bee theme over into every aspect with clever touches that have that perfect mix of looking both homemade and professional at the same time. So.Well.Done.
.

That beehive and those flowers need to get out of my dreams and into my car. I could stare at those flowers all day long.

There are more photos posted here, along with step by step details and info so generously shared by Michelle.

I don't know about you, but I'll bee waiting to see what she comes up with next!

4 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I'm just loving these gender reveal parties! This one is great!

jamie@giggledustparties said...

So cute! Almost makes me want a
4th so I can have a gender reveal party! :-)

Brittany Schwaigert said...

She did a great job with this theme! I had so much fun with my bee themed gender reveal party in January! It's so fun!

Shelley@DivinePartyConcepts said...

So cute!!!