May 13, 2010

Etsy Love: Hey Yo Yo

This installment of "Etsy Love" could also be the first installment of "Why Didn't I Find This Sooner?" So many items in this amazing Etsy shop full of retro goods would have been perfect for the Red, White & Coo baby shower.
I know where I'm shopping for my next retro party and possibly even just making up reasons to have retro parties now.
From containers and toppers to toys and other goodies, Hey Yo Yo is full of so much happy. These are just a smidge of what's in the store. Go looksy.
I mean, really, aren't you dying for pickle bags now? And the peanut made me gasp out loud. You know that would just make for part of a darling "Little Peanut" baby shower.


Shawna said...

Amy you always find the most adorable stuff--love your style!!

Melanie said...

so, so cute...GREAT FIND!

staci @ lizard n ladybug said...

so cute!!

Chris @ Celebrations At Home said...

Fantastic Find!

Ashley said...

I am now officially obsessed! I need to get my hands on some pickle bags!! :)

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE this shop. I ordered a bunch of stuff for my Vintage Toy Party from Hey YoYo!

Rachael said...

I just discovered them too, and also feel like now I have a reason to do something retro just for the sake of it. Great find!

Genevieve Le Bel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the little peanut baby shower idea!!!