April 14, 2010

Woodland Wonderland

You are going to LOVE this party by From Passys to Parties for Sawyer's 1st Birthday. Did Katie nail the details or what? That tree above the fireplace. That cake. Those kabobs!



There are so many amazing details but I want you to go check them out on her blog. Get comfortable...your going to want to stay awhile and look at every one of them! And then you're going to want to go back and look again and again. I know that's where I'm heading right now.

Thanks so much for sharing these, Katie. You've inspired me!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

so fantastic! I am such a lover of tree themes too! The invitation and the tree on the way I am dying for!

Kim @ http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com
party inspiration

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

What a great party and I love the tree above the fireplace too!

Anne said...

This entire theme is just wonderful. I particularly love that cake, it is one of the coolest I've ever seen.

Lindsey {Bella Grace Party Designs} said...

Thanks for sharing this! what fun party full of details!