March 23, 2010

Crazy for Couture {Parties}

You know Couture Parties, right? Stephanie Frazier Grimm has the type of site and blog that makes me swoon every time I pay a visit.



Choosing what to show of her work is like choosing a favorite child. Just not possible. (Okay, I don't have kids but imagine that would be hard. Unless, of course, you had one really, really bad kid or something.)

Stephanie has no bad parties though. Seriously. They are all A students. I just happen to be in love with the softness of this pink and grey safari baby shower. Those poms on the napkins make me so happy.

If it isn't already, go ahead and add Couture Parties to your list of daily stops.


And, don't worry, I know there are no bad kids. Just kids (that belong to other people) that do bad things.

3 comments:

Sandi said...

I love the poms on the napkins too!
Going to check it out...

Couture Parties said...

Thanks SO much Amy for the LOVE! I am so excited to be on your blog!

SwankyChicks.com said...

Love this color combo!