January 26, 2010

Super Simple Sock Craft. Yes, Socks.

Socks. They're not just for feet anymore.

  • One $1 cylinder vase
  • One pair of $1 Valentine's Day socks from The Dollar Tree
  • One bunch of tightly packed into floral foam carnations (I use an inexpensive round clear plant saucer like these to hold my foam) +/- $6
  • One sheet of $1 Stick on gems
And you have yourself a darling little arrangement for less than $10.
I didn't even cut the socks for this. The heel actually made a little oval shape in the back as a bonus. The Dollar Tree had several different designs of V-Day socks but these less "cutesy" ones really caught my eye.
Go check out the holiday socks at your favorite haunt and see what fun you can add to your celebration!


Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

I love this! So easy and cute.

simplysandi said...

This is a craft I think I can tackle! I can't wait to try it!

I BLEED PINK said...

This is the coolest idea, plus you could change it up for each holiday or season.

A Blissful Nest said...

what a great idea. I love that you can recycle something you may already have to do this.

Simply Creative Insanity said...

Love it!

Susan Crabtree said...

simply cute!

Enchanted Expectations said...

Very cute. What a great idea

Shelley @ Divine Party Concepts said...

What a great idea!!

Maddycakes said...

Love it Amy!! You creative genius!I just love $ Tree! Also love your new picture!!!!

Maddycakes Muse

Free Pretty Things For You said...

that is tooo neat!!

Free Pretty Things For You said...

oh and i love your new picture! you look beautiful!

Ashley said...

Cute Idea. I love it!