January 13, 2010

Calling All Crafties

.
I'm putting out the party signal and calling on all Valentine's Day crafters!

If you have a simple DIY Valentine's Day project or party to share, send some pictures on in to the gmail addy listed on the right.

I'll be doing a few verrrrry quick and easy crafts of my own to share (the whole lot of them for less than $20, I might add) and would love to devote an entire week to light on the make, but heavy on the cute crafts.

Submissions due by Friday, January 22nd. Come onnnnn, I know what clever little monkeys you all are!

1 comment:

Kendall @ Entertaining Life said...

Oooh I'm moving next week so my craft stuff is all in boxes! I'm definitely going to have to do some Valentines Day crafting when I'm settled in. I can't wait to see your ideas! I know they'll be fab, as always!