December 8, 2009

You Should Probably Know...

.
...that I'm not all about parties. Well, other than the fact that I wish I was throwing a Biggest Loser Finale party because I AM SO DARN EXCITED about the show tonight.

I like all four this time around but am either Team Amanda (even though I'm so jealous that she is close with dreamy Bob Harper) or Team Danny (he is just so darn lovable and is a friend of friends of mine).

Is anyone else counting the hours until the show tonight? I mean, I can't be the only dork planning their night around this....can I?

8 comments:

abigail @ Paper and Cake said...

im right there with ya amy! go amanda!

Natalie "The Pampered Mom" said...

YES, I can't wait!! I love both Amanda and Danny!

Unknown said...

omg! me too! Go amanda! Danny if Amanda doesn't make it. Hurry up 8 o'clock!

http://frostmeblog.blogspot.com/

Kimberly said...

Team Danny all the way! We have mutual friends and we have attended the same parties...we are having a watch party tonight with those mutual friends!

Rhonda said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so glad I saw this post, I almost forgot, geez! I'm so excited!

Krissa said...

I am SO excited....I am with you I am rooting for Amanda or Danny...YAY!!!! super duper excited!!!!

is it time yet???
haha

Toni said...

Me too! Me too! I can't wait for tonight! And I think Danny looks like Mel Gibson now. Cutie pie!

surrey said...

Oh man !!!!! Danny you totally change...looking nice.