November 10, 2009

Heavenly Blooms

I thought I'd just continue the flower theme for the week with some images from the amazingly talented Heavenly Blooms.

They were so kind to repost my Operation Shower post and it would just be wrong of me to withhold their amazing creations for any of you that haven't already seen them. I almost needed CPR after the Minnie Mouse birthday girl centerpiece.

You may know this gorgeous baby shower that was featured on Hostess With The Mostess. Well, that's Heavenly Blooms, too!

If you're lucky enough to live near Whittier, CA, you must visit Heavenly Blooms for your next event.


Susan Crabtree said...

the minnie mouse centerpiece is absolutley adorable!

Elsa said...


Heavenly Blooms said...

OMG - I have been MIA working on events and fighting a cold. So here I am catching up on my blogs and I stumble upon this!!! What an amazing and unexpected surprise. Thank you so much for your kind words and recognition. I love your blog and am very honored that you would even think of me!

wholesale said...

black dress for all the students of senior high school, there is one event or situation the window is for their high school.
black dressesform, is every girl's dream is to go to PROM, and every girl is lucky boy was asked to go to the ball.
celebrity dress ball very;Most The important thing.But this is only a
red dressThe events are not other.Usually in every girl, being asked to go to the
red dressesIn short, and was asked to go to PROM, the whole shift