September 2, 2009

I Feel Dizzy

...
Filled with so much joy it makes me dizzy when I look at this Car Party by
Jack and Izzy.



Could Sarah have possibly thought of any more details when she planned this party for her son? Would you just look at it? I die. You must click her blog link above and see the rest of the details and read all about it from Sarah herself.



When you check out her blog it will all make sense. She's not just Jack's mom, and Jack and Izzy blogger, she's also the brains behind the Etsy shop of the same name. Now I get it...she's a pro. Thank goodness she's getting paid for talent like hers!



Reap the benefits for yourself and shop Jack and Izzy for anything from invitations to party sets to personalized notecards.


I think I'm about due for some monogrammed cards. How about you?

4 comments:

Kendall @ Entertaining Life said...

Oh my -- TOO cute! I love the little straw embellishments!

Kira Franz-Knight said...

oh..soooooo cute!

Shelley@divinepartyconcepts said...

So cute!!! I love the car sandwiches!!

Morgan said...

LOVE this! TOOO cute! She really did a terrific job.

Morgan
PepperDesignBlog.com