July 28, 2009

Yo, BLOGGER. Meet me at Camera Three.

...
Blogger,


Over here. Let's chat. Seriously, why the Courier font in the post below? Why all the big blue hyperlinks all of a sudden? Why the not letting me fix it? What gives? I thought we had an agreement. I type stuff in and insert pictures and you make the magic happen.

You've changed Blogger. I don't even know you anymore.

-Amy

Stem Readers,

As soon as Blogger stops acting a fool or my way more HTML literate husband has a spare moment to help a brother out, this nonsense will be fixed. In the meantime, sorry for the ug.

-Amy

3 comments:

Christi Bennett @ pisforparty said...

You're hilarious! How frustrating though!

http://pisforparty.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love your sense of humor-have had some blogger issues of my own and it is so frustating!

Shauna K said...

hehe so funny! :P love it :) blogger does seem to have its hiccups- wouldn't let me post photos the other week.
PS. love your blog!!! I used Kim's Elephant baby shower you posted for inspiration for a baby shower I'm hosting for my friend {here}, so thanks for the inspiration :)