May 18, 2009

Doesn't Get Much Cuter Than This, Folks.

...
Every time I get into my Flickr account and see new pictures posted by Cakes by Destini I am filled with eleven kinds of happy.

What originally started out to be a singular goal of creating her son's birthday cake has clearly turned into a labor of love and numerous works of oh so tasty art.

You must check out her Flickr photostream and her blog, Oh Sugar Cakes, for yourself. So much great inspiration and just a hint of "Sigh, I wish I was that talented."

8 comments:

Sara said...

I love the animal cupcakes! How cue would they be nestled in on a tray of animal crackers?? Thank you for sharing this!

Kara's Party Ideas said...

sooooo cute! thanks for sharing!
~kara
www.karaspartyideas.blogspot.com

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Just adorable! I love Sara's idea with the animal crackers!

amy * stem * said...

Sara....uh, SO CUTE. That's how cute that would be. Great idea, girlie!

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

I have enjoyed reading your blog tonight. Love it....and will be back often.

Hope you will visit me...The posts from our most recent "grandparent Disney trip" are beginning, with a look into the eyes of my little guys from this "Grammy"! Also every comment counts as an entry for the May giveaway. (See Monthly Card Box Giveaway"!

Carlene said...

Yummy Yummy!!! Those baby onesies are too awesome!

http://itsheavenly.blogspot.com

Jaime said...

W.A.Y. cute!! I love that lollipop cake!!

Destini said...

Thanks for the feature. I love the animal cracker idea. I would have never thought of that. Amy you are just bursting at the seams with talent!! Can't wait to see what you come up with next.