April 9, 2009

Thank You Favor Affair!

jj
Welcome back to the Operation Shower blog. I'm noticeably absent these days, but I can't help it. I am "ate up" with Operation Shower activities, as we just had our fundraiser and are gearing up for our Mother's Day Boxes in Bloom showers at Ft. Hood and Scott AFB.

It is so rewarding to be a part of this organization and I can't wait to show you all the after event photos when we are done! Until then, take a peek at one of our fabulous donors, Favor Affair.



We are using the adorable little daisy place card holders at our showers. I'm excited to feature them at our Eco-Conscious showers because I think they will make for great decor additions to our tables and equally cute little picture holders for our new moms. Won't they make sweet little holders for a baby photo to keep on their desks? Decor, favor and repurposed later. Now that is Eco-Friendly, my dears.

I've also featured a couple more items that are either inherently Eco-Friendly (bamboo coasters) or can be used for shower decor, favors and at home, too (bud vases). Oh, and the little jars? Well, those are just cute. I'm sure you can think of some way to reuse those later, right?

Much more to come, but until then, THANK YOU Favor Affair for your donation!

No comments: