March 10, 2009

I Love Party Wishes

Do you ever find something and wonder "how did I not know about this before?" Me, too. Case in point, Party Wishes. Now I know the interwebs is big old place but I can't believe it took me until last month to find one of my sisters in soiree.

Donna at Party Wishes has the most adorable children's party packages available for those of you living in California (see her site for areas) and some incredible inspiration for those of us that don't. Just look at this spa party for starters. Can you imagine how fancy these little guests feel getting their very own spa experience?



Not that her clients outdo her own offspring. Far from it. You must check out her blog and look at the Chinese Tea Party that Donna threw for her own daughter. She had me at the hand-delivered kimono invitations. COME ON. I die.



Be sure and visit Donna's website and her blog for many, many more inspiring ideas. You'll love what you see!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Isn't Donna amazing?! Party wishes is such a fun blog!

Thanks for sharing Amy!

Donna @ Party Wishes said...

Thank so much Amy! I'm blushing...really!

Keep those fab ideas coming!

Hugs,
Donna