February 25, 2009

Your Invitation to be Pretty in Pink (one more time)

Thanks again to Jenn over at HWTM for posting the Pretty in Pink baby shower I recently hosted!




Several of you have asked what the invitations for the shower looked like and I'm excited to show them to you. Well, not the actual final product since I completely spaced and didn't take pictures of them with the little custom labels and the rest of the touches I added. I can show you the template that I purchased from the fantastic site Webtations. Forgive me?



Webtations is an online provider of do-it yourself wedding, baby, and holiday stationery products. They have a fantastic assortment of designs that you can purchase (VERY friendly pricing), download and print on your own. Next time you have a party to throw, stop by Webtations first. Or, stop by Webtations and get inspired to throw a party!

2 comments:

Cupcakes and Cutlery said...

I can't wait to look at Webtations. They sound awesome!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the tip. I've already purchased one!!!

Rae
www.blushblog.com