December 14, 2008

St. Louis???


Do not adjust your screen. This is December and this is St. Louis.



Last weekend I coordinated a company holiday party at a very cool venue here in St. Louis. If you are in the area and haven't been to Flamingo Bowl yet then you should plan a trip now. Better yet, you should plan a private party in the Palm Room. Your guests will love you for it.

I mentioned earlier that I got busy and didn't take pictures of the actual set up. I've already kicked myself so don't worry. I recreated a centerpiece, some goody bags and a shot of some of the various printed materials, so hopefully this will give you a feel for what it was like.

Throw in good food (not your typical "bowling" menu), great staff and amazing bar service from TJ (mentioned here) and Matt, and you absolutely cannot miss by booking your next event at Flamingo Bowl. I guarantee.

some images courtesy of www.flamingobowl.net

No comments: