December 23, 2008

No Time to Decorate?


Gasp! Don't say such a thing. La la la...I can't hear you...

If you're hosting a holiday get-together and are out of time to shop for those last little touches to spruce up your table or your home, relax. Take a deep swig of egg nog. I mean take a deep breath. Look around your house and I bet you can recreate some of the images seen here. Who doesn't have various bowls, containers, extra ornaments and some ribbon lying around?



Don't thank me, thank Better Homes and Gardens. Unless you are the type that says "thanks" with chocolate or cash.

I'm off for the Christmas holiday but will be back soon. Happy Hanukkah. Merry Christmas. Safe travels. Happy moments.

Seriously, chocolate or cash.

Cheers,
amy

1 comment:

rebekah said...

Delurking to say Merry Christmas!