September 8, 2008

I Have Designs on You, Beau Coup


I'll admit it, I'm a sucker for anything that reminds me of cute gift wrap. That's exactly what the labels on these adorable
favor tins look like to me. I can just imagine sheets of some of these designs in my ever-growing gift wrap collection. A girl can dream, right?




With this many great designs, there's sure to be a favor tin to match just about any occasion. These are just the tip of the iceberg, so take a look for yourself. I bet you find something you need in your life on the Beau Coup site.

"Merci beau coup, Pee Wee."

"Merci, bleh bleh."

(Did I just show my age with a Pee Wee's Big Adventure reference?)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hi Amy! I'm so glad you liked our products at Beau-coup! Thanks so much for featuring us!

Silvia