August 5, 2008

Sneak Peek


I am so excited to be doing a shower for twins in a few weeks! I can't wait to see how it turns out. You know how you have something in your head and you just want to see it in real life? That's how I am right now. Don't think I haven't thought about doing a "fake" shower in my dining room just to see it. So, until I either reach full insanity and do a pretend shower or until after the shower itself, here's a peek at the invitations.





(Oh, and yes, I did a rather caveman-like job at blotting out the names and personal info. Ugh.)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

"Don't think I haven't thought about doing a "fake" shower in my dining room just to see it."

There's nothing wrong with doing that! (cries the girl is guilty of such activity) :)

kim said...

i'm not going to lie. i may have set a fake tablesetting a time or two. you're amongst fellow crazies! :)

Rebecca said...

Love the teal and red combo! Can't wait to see the rest of your event design!

Anonymous said...

Love the invites! So adorable :)

Once again, can't wait to see what you've come up with this time around! Has the number of showers you've thrown reached a gazillion yet? ;)