March 10, 2008

The Sweetest Thing - Take Two

Looks like the sugarathon shower schedule for this weekend will have to wait!

My friend having triplets was admitted to the hospital last week and told she will be there until those triplets are born, so we've postponed the shower until, well...until much later. I'm hoping sometime before they turn 18. I'm not sure they'd appreciate all the cuteness at that age.

Party Planner's Dilemma O' the Day:

Whatever will I do with the sweet treats I've already bought?

Clearly, I'm going to have to ponder this one over some chocolate.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Why not surprise her with a shower at the hospital? I'm sure if you conspired with the nurses etc... you could come up with a small get togeter of sorts for her. that way you could use some of the parishable things right away, and save the rest for the Big Party! Best Wishes to her!

The Prairie Jeweler said...

Awww... I hope she's feeling ok... and i agree with PP, check with the Doctors and Nurses to see if you can surprise her with a few people and some "sweetness".
I hope all is well though.
Enjoy the chocolate!

Natasha said...

I KNOW you have my home address.... ship me some of those chocolate-ness goodness heaven sent yum.