March 31, 2009

Piping Hot Etsy Love


It's been awhile since I've showered some Etsy love on some talented people. I have a TON of Etsy loves that are fashion and accessory-related, but in the interest of Stem, I will spare you those (unless you ask for them) and give some love to an Etsy shop full of fun things for your next soiree.

PipingHotPapers has some of the most adorable goodies that you could use as double duty for favors, placecards and decor. Love. This. Store.



Matchbook Notepads would make adorable favors. Write guests' names on the first sheet, open them up and you have a placecard, too.

The Post-it Note Holder is just too good. Post-it Notes are genius but let's face it, not cute. This is both!

Love.Love.Loving the keychain/mirror.

And little Owl Mirror. Just stop. You are killing me with your adorable self.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Wow! Thanks so much for the feature (of my PipingHotPapers shop)!!!